Attention all VU Hams & SWLs!
The WPC Wing, DOT, Ministry of Communications, Govt. of India has notified through the Office Memorandum File No. Project/ASMS/02/2019 (Part-1) dated 27 July 2020 that with effect from 1 August 2020 all applications for Amateur Radio are to be done only online through https://saralsanchar.gov.in/ Practical guidelines for the same are given as follows:
- 1. Registration:
- 2. Application for Examination:
- 3. Application for License:
- 4. Application for Permanent Change of Location:
- 5. Application for Renewal:
- 6. Application for Duplicate License / Renewal:
- 7. Application for Reciprocal License for Foreign Nationals
- 8. All in One:
Import of Amateur Radio Equipment : 2020-21
Detailed article about import of equipment by Radio Amateurs in India written by Mr. Devadas, VU2DH of Chennai whose profession is Shipping & International Freight Forwading is available
Compiled by Jose Jacob, VU2JOS,
National Institute of Amateur Radio,NIAR.
Please click the link below.